Nokia Digital Automation Cloud platform is a plug & play private wireless network solution with analytics capabilities to boost the digital transformation of your business.
Our 4G and 5G solutions allow you to easily manage all your sites around the world from a user-friendly, web-based portal, through which you can deploy applications to all or to individual SIMs, as well as push SW updates.
Now even higher capacity and lower latency
If you select the 4G version with its rich ecosystem of compliant devices you can later upgrade to 5G via a simple software update and replacement of access points. It also gives you a head start on 5G by defining priorities for different sources of data through network slicing. By deploying 5G SA, you will benefit from increased capacity and speed, lower latency and energy costs. The two generations are combined in Nokia DAC 5G non-standalone (NSA) and offers you an alternative route to 5G. Whatever use case you have in scope, we've got you covered.[showmore] Your Nokia DAC comes with spectrum, edge computing, access points, applications, and user equipment. It also comes with spectrum - your choice of unlicensed (MulteFire and Nokia DAC 5.8GHz), shared (CBRS) or licensed spectrum.
An end-to-end platform that makes private wireless networking and automation easy
Meet digitalization demands with a private wireless network
Flexible and scalable solution
You can go direct to 5G by opting for Nokia DAC 5G standalone, or start with the proven 4G version and evolve flexibly to 5G as the user equipment ecosystem matures.[showmore]
Scale your private network in capacity and size with our pay-as-you-grow solution, from a single ultra-local small deployment to multiple, globally distributed local networks. With a global cloud you can achieve the same capabilities everywhere.
Build a subscription-based customized network according to your needs or implement a digital automation platform as an up-front investment.
Store data locally and securely
Your data never leaves the premises, unless shared by choice through a local breakout function. Data is computed and stored locally in an ultra- scalable edge cloud. [showmore]
Security is ensured by an independent and isolated network architecture design, data encryption, dedicated hardware and SIM based authentication.
Easy deployment of end-to-end cloud
Choose the fastest route to automation with this quick and easy to deploy private wireless network solution. By deploying to one or several local networks from the regional[showmore] Nokia Digital Automation Cloud, you can achieve identical infrastructure across all your premises, and gain measurable benefits from IoT deployments instantly. This end-to-end solution offers in-house digital automation applications as well as easy integration to third-party applications with open API framework. The web-based self-service portal provides full network control with a user-friendly interface to manage your network applications.
Optimized 4G and 5G network solutions for your IoT applications
Edge computing capabilities
Industry 4.0 is being built on cloud enabled edge computing. Nokia Digital Automation Cloud is edge centric and cloud supported, ensuring both the proximity to data and [showmore]
low latency needed to support demanding and data intensive applications such as autonomous vehicle control, high accuracy object positioning, video analytics, AR/VR etc. Local computing power also ensures data privacy, as information does not have to leave the premises unless you wish to export it through a secure channel.
High mobility and multi-local network
Are you seeking a multi-local network set up for your enterprise locations around the world? With Nokia DAC, you can customize the configuration for [showmore] a uniform experience across geographies. It can easily be replicated to new locations, and existing sites can be extended. Thanks to fast and reliable handover from one core network to another, you can implement advanced IoT applications that demand reliable business critical connectivity such as remotely controlled vehicles drones and robots.
Nokia DAC has a built-in micro-services framework that can be used to optimize the right service level for each application.[showmore]
These virtual connections use the same underlying network infrastructure but are dedicated to the precise performance needs of each application, whether that’s ultra-reliability, low latency, extreme capacity or any other requirement. It’s like having a different service tailored to each need and makes deployment of multiple applications easier.
Enabling digital transformation for industry
- Nokia And Area X.O Accelerate 5G Mission-critical Van On Cross-Canada Tour
- Etteplan’s private network as a service enables the smart factory of the future at Danfoss
- FLEDGE community release: Fledge, an LF Edge Project, enters growth stage as Release 1.8 enables open industrial edge software with AI/ML, and public cloud integration
- Nokia completes phase one of Belgian Port of Zeebrugge digitalization with 5G-ready private wireless network - Mar, 2020
- Nokia, CENGN and NORCAT to power mining innovation with private wireless network - Mar, 2020
- Nokia deploys 5G private wireless network for Lufthansa Technik virtual inspection trial - Feb, 2020
- Brussels Airport innovates with private 5G network - Dec, 2019
- TeraGo partners with Nokia for 5G Fixed Wireless trials in the GTA - Dec, 2019
- Nokia builds strategic ecosystem partnership to bring 5G and IoT to enterprises in Japan - Dec 2019
- Nokia and Hitachi Kokusai Electric bring local 5G and private LTE networks to Japanese enterprises - Nov, 2019
- Nokia joins Sendai City in world’s first test of private wireless connected drones for tsunami evacuation alerts - Nov, 2019
- Nokia and Globalstar partner to deploy digitalization platform utilizing 3GPP Band 53 spectrum - Nov, 2019
- PRC, Nokia, Smart test use of drones for disaster response - Aug, 2019
- Nokia's digitalization of its 5G Oulu factory recognized by the World Economic Forum as an ""Advanced 4th Industrial Revolution Lighthouse - Jul, 2019
- Kalmar, Ukkoverkot and Nokia build a wireless digitalization infrastructure for port and terminal R&D - Jun, 2019
- DMI Adds Nokia Private LTE Networks to IoT Platform - Jun, 2019
- Etteplan, Nokia and Ukkoverkot team up to provide private LTE solutions for industrial customers - Jun, 2019
- Port operator Steveco embraces Port 4.0 with private wireless solution from Nokia and Ukkoverkot - Dec, 2018
- Sandvik and Nokia collaborate to deliver Industrial IoT to mining industry over LTE and 5G Networks - Dec, 2018
- Philippine Red Cross to employ Nokia Drone Networks solution to aid disaster response - Nov, 2018
- Announcing the first two Disaster Response Innovation Fund grantees - Nov, 2018
- Global mobile group to support disaster response cooperation between Smart, Nokia, PH Red Cross - Jul, 2018
- Nokia and OSIsoft collaborate to boost analytics capabilities with high-capacity infrastructure - Apr, 2018
- LUT Green Campus deploys Nokia digital automation technology - Mar, 2018
- Konecranes, Nokia and Ukkoverkot to cooperate - smart cranes depart on the 5G journey - Jan, 2018