Your own dedicated cellular network.
Simple. Secure. 5G ready.
Improve productivity and gain better business insight from your connected enterprise easily and securely with Nokia Digital Automation Cloud platform. This end-to-end, high-performance private wireless network solution allows you to benefit from real-time business critical applications and on-premise data management and processing for smart manufacturing, predictive maintenance and remote operations.
Nokia Digital Automation Cloud is ideal for the business criticial communication requirements of factories, logistic hubs, and other enterprise verticals along with public safety organizations thanks to its high capacity and scalability, proven security, business critical wireless attributes and its ability to be sliced for different types of traffic. Equally suited to small and large deployments and tailored to both local and international needs through its globe spanning cloud.
- Nokia, CENGN and NORCAT to power mining innovation with private wireless network - Mar, 2020
- Nokia deploys 5G private wireless network for Lufthansa Technik virtual inspection trial - Feb, 2020
- Brussels Airport innovates with private 5G network - Dec, 2019
- TeraGo partners with Nokia for 5G Fixed Wireless trials in the GTA - Dec, 2019
- Nokia builds strategic ecosystem partnership to bring 5G and IoT to enterprises in Japan - Dec, 2019
- Nokia and Hitachi Kokusai Electric bring local 5G and private LTE networks to Japanese enterprises - Nov, 2019
- Nokia joins Sendai City in world’s first test of private wireless connected drones for tsunami evacuation alerts - Nov, 2019
- Nokia and Globalstar partner to deploy digitalization platform utilizing 3GPP Band 53 spectrum - Nov, 2019
- PRC, Nokia, Smart test use of drones for disaster response - Aug, 2019
- Nokia's digitalization of its 5G Oulu factory recognized by the World Economic Forum as an "Advanced 4th Industrial Revolution Lighthouse" - Jul, 2019
- Kalmar, Ukkoverkot and Nokia build a wireless digitalization infrastructure for port and terminal R&D - Jun, 2019
- DMI Adds Nokia Private LTE Networks to IoT Platform - Jun, 2019
- Etteplan, Nokia and Ukkoverkot team up to provide private LTE solutions for industrial customers - Jun, 2019
- Port operator Steveco embraces Port 4.0 with private wireless solution from Nokia and Ukkoverkot - Dec, 2018
- Sandvik and Nokia collaborate to deliver industrial IoT to mining industry over LTE and 5G Networks - Dec, 2018
- Philippine Red Cross to employ Nokia Drone Networks solution to aid disaster response - Nov, 2018
- Announcing the first two Disaster Response Innovation Fund grantees - Jul, 2018
- Global mobile group to support disaster response cooperation between Smart, Nokia, PH Red Cross - Jul, 2019
- Nokia and OSIsoft collaborate to boost analytics capabilities with high-capacity infrastructure - Apr, 2018
- LUT Green Campus deploys Nokia Digital Automation technology - Mar, 2018
- Konecranes, Nokia and Ukkoverkot to cooperate - smart cranes depart on the 5G journey - Jan, 2018
- Nokia Group Communications - More than a thousand words
- Keeping people & property safe with Nokia Drone Networks
- Faster search & rescue with Nokia Drone Networks
- Boosting situational awareness and safety at HaminaKotka port
- Accelerate digital transformation with Nokia
- Digital transformation, make it happen with Nokia's help
- Break the chains with pervasive wireless connectivity